Workplace Training | Vancouver BC
Workplace Training is provided by Claire Sutton in Vancouver BC and many cities throughout North America. She is well-respected and trained, presenting seminars to large and small organizations. She is a conference presenter and has presented at conferences in both Canada and the United States. She has also developed and delivered on line training. Examples of seminars and workshops are:
- Communicating with the Multi-Generational Workforce
- Dealing with Difficult Conversations
- Addressing Conflict in the Workplace
- Tuning in to Your Mental Health
- Planning for Retirement: A Psychological Process
Full-day, half-day, hourly and lunch & learn sessions are available for workplace training sessions. An assessment may be needed to determine best training session required for desired group.
For clients outside of Vancouver BC, Skype call sessions are available for consulting or training services.
Photo courtesy: Fritjof Andersson